PART TIME (Relief Officers) Security Officer Required
Start date Immediate, Pay Rate £9.05 per hour
MAN Commercial Protection are seeking an experienced Part time (Relief Officer) security officer. The role will be to support the existing team and involve covering days, evenings & nights including weekends. This position is a to provide ongoing support with holiday cover and sickness, with the potential for a permanent contract being available to the right candidate. Click HERE to apply.
Duties of the successful candidate will include, but not be limited to:
- Greet customers and ensure relevant security procedures are carried out
- Write accurate incident reports in a timely manner and provide visible high profile security presence
- Knowledge of security systems including life safety systems
- Check alarms and log information
- Respond to and deal with all site incidents and emergencies
- Patrolling of premises
- To be smart in appearance with a professional attitude
- Monitor CCTV systems when required
- Dealing with contractors (including inductions)
- Front of House Duties
- Resupply vending machines
- Full details of the service and duties of the Team will be contained in site Assignment Instructions
- Skills and Attributes required:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Door Supervisor SIA License essential, CCTV license preferable.
- First Aid training preferable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- H&S training (IOSH) preferable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Flexible approach to shift pattern
- 5 year checkable work history
- Previous experience in retail security sectorJob Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.05 /hour
security: 1 year (Required)
SIA Door Supervisor Licence (Required)
CCTV Operator (Preferred)
First Aid at Work (Preferred)